1. Surprisingly, I’m thankful for being a bad mood which allowed me to create a half-decent poem for HamLit. All about that Extra Credit
2. Badminton which allows me to have fun, work up a (LOT) sweat, and takes away the stress in my life. Yau even treated Amy and I to starbucks since we were going to buy him a drink like wow yau, the nicest thing you’ve done ever. Excited for the Hayward game
3. Tiger Balm to soothe the scratches I have from holding my cat when he gets excited from seeing the birds outside
1. Being able to braid my hair because I haven’t lost a single badminton game that I braided my hair for
2. Someone who records/writes/teaches history so we can look at all the good/mostly dumb decisions that were made and make sure that they never happen again
3. Bozeman Science so that I’m not completely and utterly lost while reviewing for the AP Test ( JUST A LITTLE OVER A MONTH LEFT OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG)
Life is unfair. you put someone first who puts you second. you study your ass off for a final only to get a C. you give 110% to someone in a relationship who only gives 40%. you’re there for a best friend at 3:00am and the next day they don’t pick up their phone. it seems like you’re giving everyone everything and they’re just walking away with it.